|About AMUEEE||Important Dates|
|Exam Pattern||How to Apply|
About AMUEEE 2018
AMU Engineering Entrance Exam is a Common Entrance Test conducted by the Aligarh Muslim University for admissions to B.Tech courses offered at constituent colleges of the University. The application form of AMUEEE 2018 is expected to be released by third week of January 2018. AMU will be conducting AMUEEE 2018 on April 29, 2018. There will be two papers for AMUEEE 2018 - Paper I and Paper II for engineering and architecture courses. AMUEEE 2018 will be conducted in offline mode at six exam centres in Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal, Meghalaya, and Jammu and Kashmir. Candidates appearing for AMUEEE 2018 can check here eligibility criteria, important dates, how to apply, exam pattern etc. as mentioned on this page below.
|Issue of Application form||Third week of January 2018|
|Last Date for Application Submission||Third week of February 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||First week of April 2018|
April 29, 2018
|Answer Key Release Date||April 29, 2018|
|Result Declaration Date||Second Week of May 2018|
|Counselling||Last week of June or July 2018|
Get tentative AMUEEE Date Sheet
For B. Tech. / B. Arch.:
The Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam will be conducted in two parts:-
Note: Candidates appearing for B. Tech. entrance exam of AMU have to appear only for paper-I
For Architecture entrance exam of AMU, candidates have to appear in paper-II only
Exam Pattern of AMUEEE Paper-I:
For B. E. (Evening):
There shall be one objective type paper of 100 marks comprising 100 questions with 25 questions on Physical Sciences and 75 questions on relevant Engineering Sciences.
The Total Merit will have the following components:
(a) Written Test: 100 Marks
(b) Professional Experience (if any): 25 Marks
Click Here to get Complete Details of Exam Pattern
How to Apply
1. Firstly, applicants have to register themselves on the official website of AMU i.e. amu.ac.in.
2. Then, find the link as “Apply Online” and Click on it for the application form.
3. Candidates need to enter all the necessary details asked in the application form.
4. After completing application form, Candidates need to submit it by clicking on the button provided.
5. After completing the application form, candidates must take out the print out of the application form for any future reference.
6. To complete the application form procedure, candidates have to pay the fees of 500/- rupees. Candidates are advised to put a DD of Demand draft in support of ‘Finance Office, AMU, Aligarh’ payable at Aligarh. Candidates may directly pay the fee in cash to the finance office of AMU.
For B. Tech. courses:
The aspiring candidates who are applying for AMUEEE-2018 must have passed the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of Aligarh Muslim University or an equivalent examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
The aspiring candidates of AMUEEE-2018 possessing a Diploma in Engineering of Aligarh Muslim University with at least 50% marks in aggregate are also eligible to apply.
For B. E. (Evening):
1. Diploma in Engineering in the relevant branch (see below) of study or an examination recognised by the University as its equivalent with 50% marks.
2. Candidates professionally employed outside the country shall submit their Experience Certificate duly attested by the concerned Embassy/Consulate.
3. Note: Candidates having Professional Experience of Govt. / Semi-Govt. / Public Sector Undertakings after passing Diploma in Engineering will be additionally awarded 2.5 marks for each year of professional experience subject to a maximum of 25 marks.
|Branch Name||Branch Code||No. of Seats|
You are viewing results from Articles.
In this article student can find the complete information about important engineering exam dates an ...
Application forms for admission to undergraduate engineering courses (B.Tech.) of Aligarh Muslim Un ...
Click here to know about the admission procedure of Aligarh Muslim University. ...
AMUEEE-2015 exam dates are announced. Click here to know complete details about the AMUEEE-2015. ...
Click here to know about the paper pattern, types of question and negative marking method of AMUEEE ...
Click here to view all the undergraduate engineering courses (B.Tech.) offered at different schools ...
Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam (AMUEEE)-2015, eligibility criteria has been pu ...
Exam dates, registration dates, result date & Counselling dates for AMUEEE-2015 have been decla ...
Click here to know the complete procedure to apply for AMUEEE-2015. ...