Meaning: 1.of, pertaining to, endowed with, or affecting the sense of touch.
2.perceptible to the touch; tangible.
Meaning: 1.coincidence in pitch of two or more musical tones, voices, etc.
2.the musical interval of a perfect prime.
Meaning: 1.soil that has not been cultivated before
2. a person or thing that is as yet undeveloped
Meaning: to inflict or execute (punishment, vengeance, etc.):
Meaning: An elaborate or large dance, party, or other celebration.
Meaning: A party, dance, or other festive gathering of persons wearing masksand other disguises, and often elegant, historical, or fantastic costumes.
Meaning: the state of being dull; lethargy.
Meaning: to distribute or allocate proportionally; divide and assign according to some rule of proportional distribution:
1. a scolding or a long or intense verbal attack; diatribe.
2. a long, passionate, and vehement speech, especially one deliveredbefore a public gathering.
1. the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing,or deriding vice, folly, etc.
2. a literary composition, in verse or prose, in which human folly and viceare held up to scorn, derision, or ridicule.
Meaning: hairy; shaggy.
Meaning: a change of the form or nature of a thing or person into a completely different one.
Meaning: indulgence in one’s appetites
Meaning: fearless; not discouraged
Meaning: Being young or immature
Meaning: to collect together; accumulate
Meaning: A group of persons joined by a secret
Meaning: distant in interest; reserved; cool
Meaning: to agree without protest.
Meaning: abrupt in manner or speech.
Meaning: very deep.
Meaning: briefness; shortness.
Meaning: Hard to understand; deep; recondite.
1. An act of abdicating or renouncing the throne.
2. Failure to fulfil a responsibility or duty.
Meaning: call together or summon (an assembly or meeting).
Meaning: The state of being fat; obesity.
Meaning: A bad-tempered or surly person.
Meaning: The quality of being friendly and lively; friendliness.
Meaning: A confusing and difficult problem or question.
Get Expert Guidance