Best Mass Communication Schools in Gujarat
Gujarat is one of the major states of India and houses a number of industries. To fulfil the demand of intellectual professionals, there are many professional institutes that offer vocational and professional degrees. This state is known for having some of the most prestigious educational organisations in the country. If you are looking for a good Mass Communication college in this state, here is a list of the best Mass Communication schools in Gujarat. The colleges have been evaluated on a number of factors including, faculty, infrastructure, education, placement records, and other basic facilities provided at the institute.
- Mudra Institute of Communications – Situated in Ahmedabad, Mudra Institute of Communications was initiated in 1991. Started as an autonomous organisation, today it is among the top five Mass Communication institutes in the nation. It is whole heartedly dedicated to the integrated marketing communication industry. The Brand of MICA delivers cost-effective and consistent communication skills to its students. The curriculum offered is creative to fulfil the requirement of today’s corporate world.
- Bhavnagar University, Department of Business Administration – Bhavnagar University was founded in 1978 and after a few years of successful imparting of education, it came up with the Department of Business Administration in 1994. Today it offers full time graduate and Post Graduate programs in Mass Communication. The university has over 20 different Post Graduate departments in 4 recognized institutes.
- National Institute of Mass Communication and Journalism – Set up in 1950, by Vishwa Samwad Education Foundation, NIMCJ is located in the industrial hub of Gujarat; Ahmedabad. It is recognized under the Gujarat University. It aims to enhance the skills of the students including collection, editing and presentation of information. The curriculum is designed in such a way that students get to know the principles and ethics of the profession of Journalism. It provides its students complete media education by offering programs in Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication and Journalism.
- Gujarat University – Renowned people of India like Sardar Patel and Gandhiji came up with the idea of the Gujarat University in the year 1920s. Since its inception five decades ago, the University has established seven more universities under its banner. Besides its other degree programs, this University offers Bachelor of Communication, Bachelor of Journalism and Bachelor of Public Relations. It is known for hiring some of the best faculty members.
- Gujarat Vidyapeeth – Established by Mahatma Gandhi in 1920 as a revolution against the British colonial education system, it started as a national University. It started with graduation programs in different languages and other subjects like Political Science. However, today it has a different department Mass Communication. This specialises in bachelor degree programs in Communication, Public Relations and Journalism.
- MS University, Faculty of Journalism and Communication – The Faculty of Journalism and Communication of the M S University provides a combination of theory and training. M S University is counted among the largest universities in city of Baroda in Gujarat. Its Fine Arts Journalism Faculty is known for its calibre throughout Asia. It offers Post Graduate programs in Journalism and in Communication.
- Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Department of Journalism – Since its inception in 1986, this university has continuously grown to be among the top Mass Communication colleges in Gujarat. It has got a special placement cell, which makes sure to provide the students enough industry exposure to help them be ready to face the challenges of the corporate world. It offers Journalism courses both at under graduate and Post Graduate level.
The education department of the state plays a crucial role in maintaining the level of education in the state and this is why these colleges are among the top Mass Communication colleges of the nation.
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat