This is the General Awareness Section of the Solved Question Paper of SSC Data Entry Operator Examination which was conducted in 2009. Practice this paper to prepare for the SSC (Staff Selection Commission) for Recruitment to Data Entry Operator.
51. Gandhiji's movement of boycott- ing Hie foreign goods aimed at
(1) full independence
(2) creating anti-British senti- ment
(3) promotion of welfare state
(4). promotion of cottage indus- tries
52. What is the maximum age limit prescribed for the post of the President of India?
(1) 58 years'
(3) 62 years
(4) The~ is no maximum age limit
53. The ~plementation of Jawahar Rojgar Yojana rests with
(1) Gram Panchayats
(2) District Collectors
(3) State Governments
(4) Union Government
55. In the Parliamentary form of' Government' ,MHe is the first among equal" .'Who is he ?
(2) Prime Minister
(3) Leader of Opposition
(4) Speaker of lower house
56. Silicon Valley of1ntlia is located in
Click on the link below to download the complete paper with answers
SSC Data Entry Operator Exam Solved Question Paper 2009: General Awareness
SSC Data Entry Operator Exam Solved Question Paper 2009: General Intelligence
SSC Data Entry Operator Exam Solved Question Paper 2009: English Language
SSC Data Entry Operator Exam Solved Question Paper 2009: Arithmetic