Name Of The Post And Total Number of Vacancies
1. Technical Cadre
|Post Code||Name Of Post, Pay Scale+ GP||Gen||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
|01.||Sub-Inspector (Telecom.) 9300-34800+4200 in PB-II||15||11||02||12||40|
|02.||Sub-Inspector (Pioneer) 9300-34800+4200 in PB-II||16||03||04||07||30|
|03.||ASI (Telecom.) 5200-20200+2800 in PB-I||21||09||06||13||49|
|04.||Head-Constable (Electrician) 5200-20200+2400 in PB-I||01||03||00||02||06|
|05.||Head-Constable (Workshop) 5200-20200+2400 in PB-I||31||11||04||12||58|
|06.||Head-Constable (Telecom.) 5200-20200+2400 in PB-I||96||34||16||58||204|
|07.||Constable (Telecom.) 5200-20200+2000 in PB-I||09||22||10||43||84|
2. Veterinary Cadre
|08||Constable (Vetry) 5200-20200+2000 in PB-I||07||02||00||03||12|
|SI/ASI (Telecom)||SI (Pioneer)||HC (Telecom)/Constable(Telecom)/Constable(Vety)||HC (Elect.)||HC (Workshop)|
|1.||Age. As on 20-06-2011||18to25 Years||20to25 Years||18to23 Years||18to25 Years||18to25 Years|
1. Educational qualification for Sub Inspector (Telecom): Degree in Electronics or Telecommunication or Science with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from a recognized University Or Institute Or equivalent.
2. Educational qualification for Sub Inspector (Pioneer): a) Should have passed 10+2 (with Science subjects) from a recognized Board/ University. b) Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institution.
3. Educational qualification for ASI (Telecom): Matric with Diploma in Electronics Or Telecommunication from an Institution recognized by the State Government or equivalent; Or ii) 10+2 Or Intermediate with aggregate marks of fifty percent with selective subject being Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board or Institution or equivalent.
4. Educational qualification for ASI (Telecom): Matric or equivalent with Science from a recognized Board/ Institute or equivalent. Desirable for Contable (Vety): One year experience in treatment of different species of animals in a recognized Veterinary Hospital.
5. Educational qualification for HC (Electrician): i) 10+2 or Matric or equivalent from a recognized board. ii) Certificate/ Diploma in the trade of Electrician from a Govt. recognized Institution/ Industrial Training Institutes.
6. Educational qualification for HC (Workshop): Passed Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent.
ii) Passed the Diploma in automobile or motor mechanical engineering or two years certificate course in automobile or motor mechanical engineering from a Government recognized Industrial Training Institute (ITI) or equivalent.
iii) Must possess valid driving license for heavy vehicles.
Desirable: Two years experience in an authorized garage or Workshop.
7. Educational qualification for HC (Telecom): Matric or equivalent with two years ITI Certificate in Electronics or Intermediate or 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board or institution or equivalent.
The Selection shall be held in three phases as under: -
(1) Physical Efficiency Test
(2) Written Test
How to apply
|Name Of Post||Post Code||Application Receiving Center and application Should be addressed to the following officer. (Col. 1)||IPO/Bank DD should be in favour of following officer in Bank. (Col. 2)|
|Sub-inspector (Telecom)||01||The staff officer (Admn.) O/0 The Inspector General, Frontier Hqr. SSB, Guwahati, Nikita Complex, 345, G.S. Road, Research Gare, Guwahati-22 ASSAM||THE ACCOUNTS OFFICER, FTR Hqrs, SSB Guwahati, UP (DD payable at SBI Guwahati)|
|Asst. Sub-Inspector (Telecom)||03||The staff officer (Admn.) O/0 The Inspector General, Frontier Hqr. SSB, Lucknow Sankalp Bhawan, vibhuti Khand, Plot No. TC/35-V-2, Lucknow-226010 (UP)
||THE ACCOUNTS OFFICER, FTR Hqrs, SSB Lucknow,UP (DD payable at SBI Lucknow)
|Head Constable (Electrician)||04||The Dy. Inspector General SHQ, Gorakhpur, Marketing Bhavan, F.C.I. Complex, PO-fertilizer Factory, Urvarak Nagar, Gorakhpur (UP)-237007||THE ACCOUNTS OFFICER, SSB, SHQ Gorakhpur (UP) (DD payable at SBI Gorakhpur)|
|Head Constable (Workshop)||05|
|Head Constable (Telecommn.)||06|
1. Eligible and desirous candidates should send their application By Post in the prescribed performa with attested passport size photographs duly affixed on application form and admit card duly completed in all respect on or before the closing date as per the following detail.
2. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed in block letters as
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ___________ AND POST CODE_________” along with bank draft/ IPO of Rs 50 as application fee, attested copies of testimonials and admit card duly filled in.
3. Two self addressed envelopes of 4 x 9 inch size with Rs 6/- postage stamps duly affixed should also be enclosed with the application forms.
Exemption for SC/ ST candidates: 5 years
Last date for applying: Applications can be filled till 15 June, 2011 (22 June, 2011 for candidates from remote areas).
Advertisement Number: davp/19114/11/0003/1112
For more details on the recruitment in Sashastra Seema Bal, kindly log in to http://ssbrectt.gov.in