Top 10 MBA Colleges in the World
An MBA program gives an edge to your resume and makes it more pleasing to your potential employers. However, it is important to go only for the best MBA program. There are many universities that offer MBA courses which are ranked every year. These business schools are evaluated after considering curriculum, campus facilities, faculty, placement statistics and the tuition costs. Here is the list of top ten MBA colleges in the World.
- London Business School (UK) – London Business School UK is considered the best MBA College in the world. The campus is located in the central London, making it easily accessible for local employees working in the business and financial sectors. This institute offers full-time MBA, part-time EMBA, executive education programs and also PhD research programs.
- Wharton, University of Pennsylvania (USA) – Established in 1881, Wharton School is a part of the University of Pennsylvania. The Financial Times has ranked it as the second best management school in the world. The school follows non-disclosure policy, where grades do not affect the recruitment processes.
- Harvard Business School (USA) – Harvard Business School has been ranked third among the top ten business schools across the world. It has got one of the largest MBA networks and is known for its case-study teaching methods. The endless resources of Harvard play a crucial role in the placement process.
- Stanford University GSB (USA) – Established in 1925, the Graduate School of Business of the Stanford University is on the fourth position among the top ten MBA colleges in the world. It offers a general MBA degree and certain certificate MBA programs including global management and public management. It has three Nobel laureates as part of the faculty.
- INSEAD (France, Singapore) – INSEAD focuses on turning senior executives into business leaders. It provides management education with a blend of teaching excellence, research and rigour. The institute has its branches in France, Singapore and Abu Dhabi. It offers full time MBA program, executive education program and also PhD in Management.
- Columbia Business School (USA) – The sixth rank in the top ten MBA colleges of the world has been grabbed by the Columbia Business School. Located in Manhattan, it was set up in 1916 to fulfil the demands of aspiring students of the Columbia University. It is known for its tough selection test and its close network with the Wall Street.
- IE Business School (Spain) – Founded in 1973 with the name of Instituto de Empresa, IE Business School has been ranked seventh among the top ten business schools. It is located in Spain and is part of the IE University. The programs offered here include executive education programs, executive master’s degree, master’s degree, DBA programs and even PhD.
- MIT Sloan School of Management – Located in USA, MIT Sloan School of Management is among the five schools of Massachusetts Institute of Technology. It is known for providing innovative courses in supply chain management, industrial relations, organizational behaviour, operations management, entrepreneurship and information technology.
- Booth, University of Chicago (USA) – Booth School of Business, a part of the University of Chicago, was conceived as an idea in 1898. Being the second oldest business school of USA, it is the first one to offer an executive MBA program and the first business school to initiate a PhD degree in Management.
- Hong Kong UST Business School (China) – HKUST Business School is a part of the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology and was started in 1991. It is the first business school in the Asia Pacific region. It offers full time MBA programs as well as executive education programs.
(The order of list does not denote the rank of the b-school. It is only a list of top 10 MBA schools in the world in random order.)