Airport Authority of India (AAI) invited applications for the post of Assistant & Senior Assistant. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 19 June 2017.
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Application – 15 May 2017
- Start Date for Depositing Application Fee at State Bank of India -16 May 2017
- Last Date for Completion of Step - 1 of Online Registration -14 June 2017
- Last Date for Depositing Application Fee at State Bank of India – 16 June 2017
- Last Date for Completion of Step - 2 of Online Registration - 19 June 2017
AAI Vacancy Details
- Senior Assistant (Accounts) – 03 Posts
- Senior Assistant (Official Language) -04 Posts
- Assistant (HR) – 13 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant & Senior Assistant Posts
- Senior Assistant (Accounts) - Graduate preferably B.Com with computer training course of 3 to 6 months with 2 years’ relevant experience in the concerned discipline.
- Senior Assistant (Official Langauage) - Post Graduate degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the Graduate level or Post Graduate degree in English with Hindi as a subject at the Graduate level. Or Post Graduate degree from a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi/English, along with Hindi and English as compulsory/Optional subject at Graduate level. Or Post Graduate degree from a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi / English, along with Hindi / English Medium and English / Hindi as Compulsory / Optional subject or as a medium of examination at Graduate level. That is if at Graduate level the medium is Hindi then English should be a Compulsory / Optional subject and if English is the medium Hindi should be a Compulsory / Optional subject. Or Graduate degree from a recognized University along with Hindi and English as compulsory / optional subjects or either of the two as medium of examination and the other a compulsory / optional subject, plus a recognized Diploma / Certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English and English to Hindi or two years’ experience of Translation work from Hindi to English and English to Hindi in Central / State Govt. Offices including Govt. of India Undertakings or recognized Organizations etc.
- Assistant (HR) - Graduate with Typing speed 40 wpm with computer knowledge.
Age Limit- 30 years
Application Fee for Assistant & Senior Assistant Posts
- General/OBC – Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Women – No fee
How to apply for AAI, Assistant & Senior Assistant Posts
Candidates can apply by online mode. No other mode of application will be accepted. Applicants are required to mention valid mobile no. and email id. The online registration site for Step-1 would be from 10.00 Hours on 15 May 2017 to 18:00 Hours on 14 June 2017 and Last Date for Completion of Step-2 of On Line Registration would be 18:00 Hours on 19 June 2017. After applying online, candidate is required to download the registration slip for future reference.
Scroll down for more jobs
Regional Institute of Education Mysore Recruitment 2017, 24 Assistant Professor and Other Posts
Kalindi College Recruitment 2017 for 69 Assistant Professor Posts
SRFTI, Kolkata Recruitment 2017 for 03 Professor, Assistant Professor & Production Manager Posts
MIDS Recruitment 2017 for 5 Professor & Assistant Professor Posts
IIM Sambalpur Faculty Recruitment 2017, Apply for Professor, Assistant Professor and Other
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat