Q: What are the admission requirements for joining Class XII in CBSE schools?
A: CBSE board does not allow admission in Class XII directly except the student who fulfils the following conditions:
- A student who has completed a regular course of study for class XI
- A student who has passed Class XI examination from a school affiliated to this Board.
- A student who has completed and passed a regular course of study for Class XI from an institution recognised by/ affiliated to any recognised Board in India. He/ she can be admitted to a school only on the transfer of the parent(s) or shifting of their families from one place to another, after procuring from the student the mark sheet and the Transfer Certificate duly countersigned by the Educational Authorities of the Board concerned. In case of such admissions the schools would obtain post facto approval of the Board within one month of the admission of the student.
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat