IILM Graduate School of Management, came into existence in 1993 is one of the premier B-schools. The institute invited applications from eligible aspirants for admission to 21st batch of Post Graduate Diploma in Management.
Name of the Programme
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) – Two year Full Time
- Aspirants must possess graduation degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by AICTE, UGC or AIU with at least 50% marks
- Applicants should have valid score card of any of the examinations- CAT 2012, MAT, GMAT, XAT 2012-13
Candidates will get the admission on the basis of marks secured in the following examinations:
- CAT 2012, MAT, GMAT, XAT 2012-13
- Personal Interview (for shortlisted applicants)
How to Apply
- Candidates will have to register online to download the application form from the website of the institute.
- Applicants will have to send the filled-in application form to the following address.
Institute for Integrated Learning in Management
IILM Graduate School of Management
16, Knowledge Park - II
Greater Noida - 201 306
For more information, please visit www.iilmgsm.ac.in
Aspirants should also Read
Click here for all the updates on CAT
Click here for all the updates on MAT
Click here for all the updates on CMAT
Click here for all the updates on MBA
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat