Air India Charters Limited is a government owned airline related organization, which promises to offer quality flight experiences. The flight operated by Air India Charters is Air India Express, which uses B737-800 aircrafts for the purpose of travel services.
Air India Charters Limited re-revised the Selection Process for filling up the vacancies (of SC, ST and OBC categories) of inter-alia B-737 type-rated Co-Pilots.
An advertisement inviting applications for recruitment of Type-rated Co-Pilots was released on March 09, 2012.The last date for receipt of applications was April 30, 2012.
Another advertisement, inviting applications from General Candidates also, was released on March 30, 2012, and modified on May 03, 2012. The advertisement was released with a view to filling up existing vacancies and also to maintain / create a waitlist for future vacancies. The last date for receipt of applications was June 11, 2012.
The Air India Charters Limited had announced revision of the selection Procedure for recruitment of Co-Pilots under these two Advertisements through another notification dated June 12, 2012.
The Air India Charters Limited had announced re-revision of the Selection Procedure for recruitment of Co-Pilots under these two Advertisements through another notification dated September 08, 2012. Now, the Selection Procedure would consist of the following stages:
1. Written Test
• General & Professional Aptitude
• Technical Knowledge Test (B737-800 Type Rated)
2. Psychometric Evaluation
3. Personal Interview
4. Simulator Flight Proficiency Test
• Each stage would be a qualifying stage i.e. only those candidates who would qualify in the previous stage would be allowed to appear for the next stage of the Selection Process.
• Each stage of the Selection Process except the Psychometric Test would be assigned a weightage for preparation of the Final Merit List.
• Qualifying marks for Written Test (stage 1) and Interview (stage 3) would be:
70% for Unreserved category candidates;
65 % for OBC candidates;
60% for SC / ST candidates;
• For the Psychometric Evaluation (stage 2), the candidate would be assessed as FIT or UNFIT only.
• For the Simulator Flight Proficiency Test (stage 4), the qualifying marks for all candidates [GEN / SC / ST / OBC ] will be 70%.
• The Simulator Flight Proficiency Test and the Personal Interview Boards will include an external Member.
• Charges for Simulator Flight Proficiency Test will be Rs. 10,000 for GEN & OBC candidates. SC & ST candidates are exempted from paying this amount.
• The payment should be through a Bank DD drawn in favor of ‘Air India Charters Limited,’ payable at Mumbai.
• Appointment would be made on the basis of category-wise vacancies and in the order of Merit, subject to the candidate qualifying the Company’s Pre-Employment Medical Examination.
For latest notification related to re-revised selection procedure click here