Ambedkar Vishwavidyalaya, Delhi (Ambedkar University, Delhi or AUD) was established by the Government of the NCT of Delhi in 2007. They have invited candidates for admission in their MBA Program for the year 2013.
Important dates for admissions in Ambedkar University
- Last date of on-line registration- 31 December 2012
- Online Test – 10 February 2013
Eligibility Criteria for admissions in Ambedkar University
- The candidate must have pursued a 3-year Bachelor’s degree securing at least 50 % of marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/PD).
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination can also apply.
Application fee for admissions in Ambedkar University
- General – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PD – Rs. 500/-
How to Apply for admissions in Ambedkar University
- Candidates should apply by registering online by visiting the website and make the payment either online or through demand draft made in favor of ‘Registrar, Ambedkar University’, Delhi.
- Print copy of application form can also be sent along with demand draft to the below mentioned address
Admission Office, School of Business,
Public Policy & Social Entrepreneurship,
Based on the scores obtained in the Admission Test, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and personal interview
For more details CLICK HERE
Aspirants should also Read
Click here for all the updates on CAT
Click here for all the updates on MAT
Click here for all the updates on CMAT
Click here for all the updates on MBA