Andhra Pradesh Forest Department, Hyderabad invited applications for recruitment of 2167 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 3 March 2014. Andhra Pradesh Forest Department is one of the administrative divisions of Government of Andhra Pradesh. It is headed by the Principal Chief Conservator of Forests. The primary function of this department is protection, conservation and management of forests in the Andhra Pradesh State.
- Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 17 February 2014
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 3 March 2014
- Last date for payment of fees: 2 March 2014
Details of Post
Name of the Post
- Forest Section Officers: 151 Posts
- Forest Beat Officers: 751 Posts
- Assistant Beat Officers: 1224 Posts
- Thanadars: 16 Posts
- Bunglow Watchers: 11 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 14 Posts
Total no. of Posts: 2167 Posts
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-36 years for Technical Assistant as on 1 July 2014.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-30 years for remaining posts as on 1 July 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Forest Section Officers: Bachelor Degree in Botany or Forestry or Horticulture or Zoology or Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics or Statistics or Geology or Agriculture as a subject OR Bachelor degree in Engineering with Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering.
- Forest Beat Officers: Intermediate Examination or its equivalent.
- Assistant Beat Officers: 10th Examination or its equivalent.
- Thanadars: 10th Examination or its equivalent.
- Bunglow Watchers: 10th Examination or its equivalent.
- Technical Assistant: Trade certificate of draftsman (civil) trade, i.e. ITI in the state or its equivalent examination.
- General/OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs.300/- and SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs.150/- as Application Fee, Processing Fee and Examination Fee for each posts.
- The Payment of fee can be done online through Credit Card/Debit Card or go to Mee-Seva/ AP Online Centers and make the fee payment after furnishing details of name, community, educational qualification and physical measurements.
- Forest Section Officers: 10020-29200
- Forest Beat Officers: 7960-23650
- Asst. Beat Officers: 7520-22430
- Thanadars: 7100-21250
- Bunglow Watchers: 6700-20110
- Technical Assistant: 9460 – 27700
- Selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination for Technical Assistant.
- Selection will be made on the basis of Physical measurements, Written Examination, Certificate Verification and Walking Test & Medical Examination for remaining posts.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the Official Websites www.forest.ap.nic.in and www.apfdrt.org before 3 March 2014.
- No other means /mode of applications will be accepted.