Banasthali Vidyapeeth is a women’s University and was established by Smt. Ratan Shastri and Pandit Hiralal Shastri in 1935. It announced recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professors in various departments/school.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
- Departments/schools: Faculty of Law, School of Earth Sciences, Banasthali Institute of Design
- Pay Scale: Rs 15600-39100 with grade pay of Rs 6000
Last date for submission of application forms: 25 April 2013
- Consistent good academic record with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade points at the Master’s degree level in relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from accredited foreign University.
- UGC- NET/ CSIR-NET/SLET/SET etc qualified.
- PhD degree holders in accordance with the UGC (Minimum standard and procedure for Award of PhD degree) Regulation 2009 do not required to be NET/SLET/SET qualified.
- NET/SLET/SET not required for such Masters programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
Eligible candidates will be called for an interview by the University.
How to Apply
- Job seekers can download the prescribe application form from website of the University
- Applicants must send the filled –in application form, relevant testimonials, preprints of research publications and a passport size photograph to the undersigned so as to reach on or before the specified due date:
PO Banasthali Vidyapeeth 304022
To seek more information, please visit http://www.banasthali.org/
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat