Baroda Gramin Bank invited applications for the recruitment to the post of Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose). The candidates appeared and qualified for Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 can apply for the post before 2 January 2012.
• Starting Date for Online Application: 18 December 2012
• Closing Date for Online Application: 02 January 2013
• Date of making payments of Application fee: 18 December 2012 to 02 January 2013
• Closing Date for Reprint: 18 January 2013
Name and Number of Posts
• Officer Junior Management (Assistant Manager) (Scale-I): 82 Posts
• Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 84 Posts
• Educational Qualifications: The candidate should have bachelors’ degree from recognised university.
• Age Limit: The candidate should be between the age group 18 years and 28 years for both the posts.
• IBPS Score: The candidate with a valid score card with 103 marks & above for all (97 & above for SC/ST) in CWE Exam for Officer Junior Management (Assistant Manager) and 95 marks & above for all (89& above for SC/ST) in CWE exam for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in Common written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 can apply for the post.
The application fee for the online application is Rs. 100/- for all others and for SC/ST candidates is Rs.20/-. The candidate can pay the fee through Challan format, which is mentioned below at any branch of Bank of Baroda before 2 January 2012
The selection of the candidates will be based on performance in IBPS Common Common Written Examination and personal interview
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can apply through online format whose link is mentioned below before 2 January 2013.