Best MBA Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
Many business magazines release rankings of the country's top MBA colleges, every year. They have some set criteria in mind to judge various MBA programs, which include the placement statistics over years, infrastructure, faculty, quality of education and other basic facilities. Some of the leading companies keep an eye on these rankings to recruit from the top MBA universities. Here is a list of best MBA colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
- IIM Lucknow – Founded in 1984 by the Indian Government, the Indian Institute of Management Lucknow is among the top five MBA colleges of India. IIM Lucknow aims to be a socially conscious, global and integrated management school – both at national and international level.
- IMT – Indian Institute of Management is situated in Ghaziabad and is ranked among the top ten MBA colleges in India owing mainly to its stupendous infrastructure. Its ever-evolving methodologies and courseware to go in accordance with the changing business environment make it distinct in management education.
- Amity International Business School - Amity International Business School is situated in Noida and is noted as a premier management institute of India. International Business is the flagship of this institute. It focuses on making their students capable of handing the corporate world with expertise. It provides its students with constant interaction with the industry through guest lecturers, visits and various seminars.
- Faculty of Management Studies, Varanasi – Established in 1968, the Faculty of Management is a part of the Banaras Hindu University. The institute is a quintessence of the vision of the founder of the BHU, Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya. Since its inception, it has an unbeatable record of providing best placement opportunities to the students.
- Jaipuria Institute of Management – Situated in Noida, the seeds for Jaipuria Institute of Management were sown in 2004. It is affiliated to the UP Technical University and the MBA programs offered here are approved by AICTE. The Institute’s pedagogy uses learning in classrooms and beyond the four walls through field project studies, live projects and regular industry interface.
- Apeejay Institute of Technology, School of Management – Spread over an area of 29 acres in Greater Noida, Apeejay Institute of Technology has been helping MBA aspirants to get lucrative jobs through its MBA programs. Its School of Management operates from a modern building.
- Babu Banarasi Das National Institute of Technology and Management – BBNITM, Lucknow was founded in 1998 and since that day has become a pioneer institute for engineering and management studies. It is affiliated to the UP Technical University and all the courses offered here are AICTE approved.
- BLS Institute of Management – Founded in 1997, the BLS Institute of Management Ghaziabad ranks among the top MBA colleges of India. Equipped with latest technical tools of education, a good infrastructure, highly qualified faculty this institute aims to provide excellent management education to the students. Various industry interactions take place through seminars and guest lectures.
- Center for Management Development – Started by Dr KN Modi in 1983, the Center for Management Development is one of the reputed MBA colleges in Uttar Pradesh. Situated in Modinagar, it has become a premier management institute imparting management training, education, research and consultancy.
- Galgotias Business School – Galgotias Business School believes in the importance of ‘original thought’ and this is what they pass on to their students. Located in Greater Noida, it gives the pleasure of excellent infrastructure to the students with lush green lawns and tall buildings. This institute offers management education that comes from eminent faculty members.