Bhabha Atomic Research Centre invited application for recruitment to the post of Technical and Scientific Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 June 2013. The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is India's premier nuclear research facility based in Trombay, Mumbai. BARC is a multi-disciplinary research centre with extensive infrastructure for advanced research and development covering the entire spectrum of nuclear science, engineering and related areas.
Opening Date for online application form: 18 May 2013
Closing Date for online application form: 10 June 2013
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
Technical Officer / E- 1 Post
Technical Officer/D- 27 Posts
Technical Officer/ C- 2 Posts
Scientific Officer/D- 3 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 33 Posts
- Technical Officer / E— Maximum age should be 45 years as on 10 June 2013
- Scientific Officer/ Technical Officer/D — Maximum age should be 40 years as on 10 June 2013
- Technical Officer/ C — Maximum age should be 38 years for OBC and 40 years for ST as on 10 June 2013
- Technical Officer/ E: M.Sc. in Horticulture with specialisation in floriculture and landscaping with minimum 60% marks and with minimum 9yrs experience in the field.
- Scientific Officer/ D: Ph.D Physics (Doctoral work should be related to extensive usage of X-rays at a high energy synchrotron beam line) with MSc Physics with minimum 60% marks.
- Scientific Officer/ D: Ph.D in the area of thin film science and technology with M.Sc in Physics with minimum 60%.
- Scientific Officer/ D: Ph.D in the area of Applied optics or photonics or optical Engineering with M.Sc Physics with minimum 60% marks.
- Technical Offier/ D: B.E./B.Tech. in the relevant discipline with minimum 60% marks with 4 years experience in the area of plant operation and maintenance of chemical/petrochemical plants or thermal power stations or related facilities/plants.
- Technical Officer/ D: M.Sc in Botany with minimum 60% marks and with 4 years experience in ecological restoration/ landscaping/ornamental gardening.
- Technical Officer/ C: B.Sc. in Maths/Physics/Chemistry with minimum 60% marks and a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism with minimum 60% marks from a recognised University with 5 years working experience in a reputed Scientific Publishing House or an R&D Institution.
- Technical Officer/ C: B.E./B.Tech. in Information Technology from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks with programming skills and knowledge in areas like – MySQL, PHP, JSP, CSS, AJAX, XML, Web 2.0 and Etc.
- Candidates must pay Application Fee of Rs.250/- by means of fee payment challan through any branch of State Bank of India. The fee challan can be downloaded from the website of BARC.
- SC/ST/PWD and Women candidates are exempted from Application Fee.
- Technical Officer / E— Rs.15600—39100 with Grade Pay: Rs.7600
- Scientific Officer/ Technical Officer/D — Rs.15600—39100 with Grade Pay: Rs.6600
- Technical Officer/ C — Rs.15600—39100 with Grade Pay: Rs.5400
Selection will be based on the basis of performance in Written Examination and Personal Interview.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online only from the official website of BARC — www.barcrecruit.gov.in
- After final submission of online application form, candidates must print-out the generated application and retain safely for later use, during Interview.
- There is no need to send any application to anywhere.
For more information, CLICK HERE