Banaras Hindu University (BHU) invited applications for the post of Field Surveyor cum Insect Collector* Field Worker and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 8 April 2017. This appointment will be on contract basis for six months renewable depending upon the requirement and performance of the candidate.
- Last Date of Online Submission of Application- within 15 days of the advertisement (8 April 2017)
- Project Coordinator – 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 01 Post
- Lab Attendant- 01 Post
- Research Fellow (Clinical)- 01 Post
- Medical Officer- 01 Post
- Staff Nurse- 01 Post
- Field Supervisor*- 01 Post
- Field Worker*- 04 Posts
- Field Surveyor cum Insect Collector*- 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Field Surveyor and Other Posts
- Project Coordinator: The candidate should have done Master’s in Public Health (MPH) / Master of Social Work (MSW) / MA (Psychology) preferably 2 years experience.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): The candidate should be M.Sc. in Zoology / Life Sciences / Biochemistry/Biotechnology with at least 55% and NET/GATE qualified and should have completed at least two years of post MSc. Research experience.
- Research Fellow (Clinical): The candidate should have done MD Medicine or any other clinical discipline/ Community Medicine / Microbiology / Ph.D. after M.B.B.S. Or MBBS with Diploma in Medical Specialties, Public Health or Fellowship program in HIV/IGNOU with 3 years experience.
- Medical Officer: The candidate must have done MBBS, trained by NACO at one of the NACO designated training Centers.
- Staff Nurse: The candidate should have done B.Sc. Nursing / GNM Or ANM with minimum 3 years of experience.
- Field Supervisor*: The candidate should have Postgraduate degree in Social Sciences and Experience of managing and supervising field staff and implementing quality control of field data specially in Kala-azar Research project.
- Field Worker*: The candidate should be Postgraduate degree in Sociology/Social Work.
- Field Surveyor cum Insect Collector*: The candidate should be Graduate in any discipline.
- Project Coordinator, Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Lab Attendant- 35 Years
- Research Fellow (Clinical), Medical Officer, Staff Nurse – 62 years
- Field Supervisor*, Field Worker*, Field Surveyor cum Insect Collector*- No age bar
How to Apply for BHU 2017 Surveyor cum Insect Collector* Field Worker and Other Posts
Eligible candidates can send their application with relevant documents to Prof. Shyam Sundar, Department of Medicine, Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi-221005 (Email:email@example.com) within 15 days of the advertisement (8 April 2017). No TA/DA will be charged for attending the Interview.
Scroll down for more jobs
Dept. of Education, Rajasthan Recruitment 2017, Apply for 430 Medical Teacher Posts
OPSC Recruitment 2017, Apply for 68 Posts of Insurance Medical Officer Posts
HIL Hiring 2017 for 01 Post of Medical Officer on Contractual Basis
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat