The Bihar Electricity Regulatory Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Deputy Director, Staff Consultant and Stenographer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 7 November 2013. The Bihar Electricity Regulatory Commission has been established by the Government of Bihar under Section 17 of the Electricity Regulatory Commissions Act, 1998 vide Government of Bihar Notification no. 1284 dated 15 April 2002.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 7 November 2013
- Deputy Director (Accounts): 1 Post
- Deputy Director (Engg. - Distr. Tariff): 1 Post
- Staff Consultant: 1 Post
- Stenographer: 3 Posts
Total Number of posts: 6 posts
- Candidate’s age should be below 37 years for Male candidates and 40 years for Female candidates as on 31 October 2013.
- Age relaxation will be as per govt. Rule.
- Deputy Director (Accounts): Post Graduate Degree in Commerce or Mathematics or equivalent from a recognized Institution or certified Chartered Accountant from a reputed Institution or Cost Accountant or CFA or MBA (Finance).
- Deputy Director (Engg. - Distr. Tariff): Graduate degree in Electrical or Power Engg. or equivalent from a Institution recognized by AICTE.
- Staff Consultant: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from any recognized University or Autonomous Institution recognized by AICTE.
- Stenographer: Graduate Degree from a recognized University with proficiency in typing (40 wpm), shorthand (80wpm) and Knowledge of working in MS Office, Internet & email including computer operator.
- Deputy Director (Accounts): Rs. 15,600-39,100+ Rs. 7,600
- Deputy Director (Engg. - Distr. Tariff): Rs. 15,600-39,100+ Rs. 7,600
- Staff Consultant: Rs. 30000/- fixed
- Stenographer: Rs. 5,200-20,200+ Rs. 2,400
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test, Interview and Personal talk as decided by the Commission.
How to Apply
- Candidates have to apply in prescribed format as available in the notification/website.
- Fill the form, affix photo, attach copies of age, caste, academic qualifications, mark sheets, attested photocopies of ACRs and Vigilance Clearance Certificate of the candidates and sent to the Secretary, Bihar Electricity Regulatory Commission, Vidyut Bhawan-II, J.L. Nehru Marg, Patna 800021 either by registered post or in person so as to reach by 5:00 PM on or before 7 November 2013.
- The envelope containing the application should be super scribed as “Application for the Post of --------------”.