Career Options Availability after Class 12th Science
What career to choose after class 12th science? This is the biggest question that runs through every students mind once the board exams are over. Parents too continue to have sleepless nights even after the board exams are over because they worry about the career options for their children. Science is a vast field and different career options are available for students to choose from. However, without the proper guidance it becomes difficult for students as well as for parents to select the best option for a bright career.
This article will provide you information about top career option after class 12th Science and this will help student to understand which area to go and what career to choose.
The term science is very vast and mainly has two forms: Pure Science and Applied Science. Further again we can divide science in two more sub categories as: Math’s category and Biology category.
Medical and engineering are two most popular and most sought career after class 12th science in India.
For those who have an interest in Biology and are looking forward to a career in Medical line can opt for courses like:
- MBBS or Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental surgery)
- BAMS or Bachelor of Ayurveda medicine and surgery,
- Dental Surgeon,
- Nursing and a lots of others
For those who have an inclination towards Maths, Physics and chemistry can get into Engineering line. Many different choices are available in this field too like:
- Bio-Medical, Information Technology
- Electronics and telecommunication and many other.
Medical and engineering is by far the great career option with a very bright future. However, it is not that science has only these two career option with a great future. Below are the list of different cources which can be done apart from medical and Engineering.
- B.Sc in Forensic Sciences
- Diploma in F/Sciences (Ballistics and Finger Prints)
- B. Sc in Forensic Sciences
- B. Sc in Life Science, Chemistry, Forensic Science
- Diploma in Forensic Science (Cyber Crimes)
- Diploma in Forensic Science (Computer Forensics)
- Diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science for Police personnel
- B.Science (Hons) in Zoology
- B. Sc in Zoology and Animal Biotechnology
- B. Science in Aquaculture (Fishery Microbiology)
- B. Sc in Advanced Zoology and Biotechnology
- B. Sc in Zoology
- B.E. in Biotechnology
- B.Tech (Industrial Biotechnology)
- Diploma in Biotechnology
- B.Science in Biotechnology
- B. Sc in Biotechnology and Bio informatics
- B.Sc (Agriculture Mktg and Business Management)
- B.Sc (Bio-chem and Agricultural Chemistry)
- B. Sc in Crop Physiology
- B. Sc in Entomology
- B. Sc (Hons) in Agriculture
- B. Sc in Agriculture.
- B.Science in Agricultural Eco and Farm management
- B. Sc in Agricultural Statistics
- B. Sc in Agronomy
- B. Sc in Agricultural Meteorology
- B. Sc in Agricultural Biotechnology
- B.Sc (Hons) Geology
- PG Diploma in Geology (Ground water)
- PG Diploma in Environmental Geology
- PG Diploma in Engineering Geology
- B. Science in Geology
- Diploma in Fabrication Tech and Erection Eng
- B.E in Textile Technology
- Diploma in Textile Tech
- Diploma in Textile Eng
- B.E in Man Made Fiber Technology
- B.E in Textile Chemistry
- Diploma in Clinical Microbiology
- Diploma in Clinical Pathology
- B.Science in Microbiology
- Diploma in Industrial Microbiology
- B.Science (Hons) in Microbiology
- B. Sc in Food Processing and Technology
- B. Sc in Food Storage, Preservation and Food Tech.
- B. Sc in Food Technology (Bio-Chemical Engineering)
- Diploma in Fish Processing Technology
- Diploma in Sugar Technology
- B. Sc in Food Preservation and Processing
- B. Sc in Food Processing
It is to be remembered that the time is changing and gone is the era where only Medical and engineering were considered to be the two main career options after class 12th science. As of now we can say that sky is the limit for different study options post class 12th.