Solve English (Language and Literature) Question Paper (Set-3) CBSE 2012, given here.
4. You are Hardik / Hina, staying at 101, Green Purk, Hisar, Haryana. Write a letter in about 100 words, to your grandfather greeting him on his birthday, mentioning at least two of his qualities or principles which you have learnt from his life and that you feel proud of having such a noble grandpa.
5 You are Aryan / Anchnl, a student of clase Xth in your school. write an article in about 120 words expressing your views on the ‘Role of Computer’ in the life of students nowadays, giving both its advantages and disadvantages.
6. You are Ankur / Avika, the Head Boy / Head Girl of your school. Your school celebrated its annual function recently. Write a short report, in about 80 words, for your school magazine. Mention title, day, the chief guest, cultural programme, honouring meritorious students, prizes given away by the chief guest and his message.
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat