Solve Science Question Paper (Set-1) CBSE 2012, given here.
1. Write the name and formula of the second member of the carbon compounds having functional group -OH.
2. State one function of iris in human eye.
3. What happens when higher energy ultraviolet radiations act on the oxygen at the higher level of the atmosphere
4. In a food chain, if 10,000 joules of energy is available to the producer, how much energy will be available to the secondary consumer to transfer it to the tertiary consumer?
5. Name an organism which reproduces by spore formation. List three conditions favourable for spores to germinate and grow.
To get complete question paper Click Here