Solve Science Question Paper (Set-2) CBSE 2012, given here.
1. Nume the functional group present in each of the following organic compounds:
(i) C21lsC1 (ii) C2H5OH
2. What will be the colour of the sky when it is observed from a place in the absence of any atmosphere’?
3. Which class of chemicals is linked to the decrease in the amount of c7one in the upper atmosphere of the earth?
4. Bacteria and fungi are called decomposers. Why?
5. How cam the valency of an clement be determined if its electronic configuration is known? what will be the valency of an clement of atomic number 9 (nine)?
To get complete question paper Click Here