Solve 2012 CBSE-Accountancy Question Paper (Set-2) given here.
1. Name the financial statement prepared by a Not-For-Profit Organisation on accrual basis.
2. State the provisions of Indian Partnership Act regarding the Payment of remuneration to a partner for the services rendered.
3. For which share of Goodwill a partner is entitled at the time of his retirement?
4. Stale any two occasions on which a firm can be reconstituted.
5. Give any one advantage for the redemption of debentures by purchase in the open market?
To get complete question paper Click Here