CBSE sample paper or model paper for Class 12 Chemistry 2017 board exam is available here. Students can download the complete sample paper or model paper from the link given at the end of this article.
About Class 12 Chemistry Model Paper or Sample Paper
This paper is developed by an experienced teacher of reputed CBSE School. The question paper is based on the latest examinations pattern. The questions of this paper are from the complete CBSE syllabus. All the questions of this sample paper are important for coming CBSE Class 12 Chemistry board exam 2017
Guidelines instructions to solve this sample paper
1. All questions are compulsory.
2. Question numbers 1 to 5(section A) are very short answer questions and carry 1 mark each.
3. Question number 6 to 10(section B) are short answer questions and carry 2 mark each.
4. Question number 11 to 22 (section C) are also short answer questions and carry 3 marks each.
5. Question number 23(section D) is value based question and carry 4 marks each.
6. Question number 24 to 26(section E) are long answer questions and carry 5 marks each.
7. Use log table if necessary, use of calculator is not allowed.
Some sample question from this paper
Q. What is the basicity of H3PO4?
Q. Write the IUPAC name of the given compound: (CH3)3CCH(OH)C(CH3)3.
Q. Out of CaCl2 and KCl, which one is more effective in causing coagulation of a negatively charged colloidal Sol? Given reason.
Q. What is the formula of a compound in which the element Y form ccp lattice and atom of X occupy 1/3rd of tetrahedral voids?
Q. What are the transition elements? Write two characteristics of the transition elements.
Q. Define azeotropes. What type of azeotrope is formed by positive deviation from Raoult’s law? Give an example.
Q. Mr. Roy, the principal of one reputed school organized a seminar in which he invited parents and principals to discuss the serious issue of diabetes and depression in students. They all resolved this issue by strictly banning the junk food in schools and to introduce healthy snacks and drinks like soup, lassi, milk etc. in school canteens. They also decided to make compulsory half an hour physical activities for the students in the morning assembly daily. After six months, Mr. Roy conducted the health survey in most of the schools and discovered a tremendous improvement in the health of students. After reading the above passage, answer the following:
(i) What are the values (at least two) displayed by Mr. Roy?
(ii) As a student, how can you spread awareness about this issue?
(iii) What are tranquilizers? Give an example.
(iv) Why is use of aspartame limited to cold foods and drinks?