Solve 2012 CBSE-Physics Question Paper (Set-2) given here.
1. When electrons drift in a metal from lower to higher Potential, does it mean that all the free electrons of the metal are moving in the same direction?
2. The horizontal component of the earth’s magnetic field at a place is B and angle of dip is 60°. What is the value of vertical component of earth's magnetic field at equator?
3. Show on a graph, the variation of resistivity wilh temperature for a typical scmiconductor.
4. Why should electrostatic field be zero inside a conductor?
5. Name the physical quantity which remains same for microwaves of wavelength 1 mm and UV radiations of 1600 A in vacuum.
To get complete question paper Click Here