Solve 2012 CBSE-Political Science Question Paper (Set-2) given here.
1. Fill in the blanks with appropriate words:
First Gulf war was fought against............... in which troops from............countries fought.
2. What does the word ‘hegemony’ imply?
3. Correct the following statement and rewrite:
Eight temporary members of tle U.N. Security Council are elected by the General
Assembly for a period of three years.
4. What is the highest functionary of the U.N. called?
5. What was nhe basis of the report of the States Reorganisation Commission?
To get complete question paper Click Here