Jagran Josh Logo

CBSE concessions for dyslexic children


« Previous Story

Next Story »

Q: My ward is appearing for his Class X examinations in March. He is dyslexic, and we had applied for a special permission, with necessary documentation, for the facilities provided to such children. We have not heard from the CBSE till now about the sanction. The school authorities are also not aware as to when the permission will be obtained. Whether my ward will sit for the examinations will depend on whether such permission is forthcoming. I do not know whom to approach. Could you please guide me?

A: The CBSE provides a number of concessions and facilities to challenged candidates appearing in its examinations. If you have already applied with the necessary documents through the school in which your ward is studying, the Board will soon be communicating the details of examination centre, instruction for extension of special facilities to the candidate, and so on. You may request the principal of the school in which your ward is studying to talk to the CBSE Regional Officer concerned immediately to obtain the necessary information.

By:sushma | On:23-JAN-2015 23:11:19

What are the documents neededfor getting concessionfor dyslexic chid

By:sri | On:21-MAR-2014 16:15:02

HI, Is there any standard format for the certificate to be got from the authorized medical officer for submission to CBSE board ( X std) by the kids requesting for the concessions availed by the Dysflexic students. Any links to the site would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

By:vandana | On:17-JUL-2013 14:03:50

dear sir, my son is in 8th class AND he is s DYSLEXIC. we have recieved necessary certificate from govt doctor. please advise .how to submit these documents to CBSE.scool is not aware about rules. kindly help

By:Sheeba Abraham | On:12-JUN-2013 11:28:37

My son is studying in 9th Std. he has Dyslexia and we have received necessary certificate from the treated doctor and attested by a govt. doctor. Please advise the procedure to submit the docs to CBSE, as the school is not very clear about it and they have not done it before. Your advise will be greatly appreciated.

By:mrs shashi | On:02-MAY-2012 09:24:24

my 7yr son is studying in 3rd .recently we know he is dyslexic he needs spacial educater .in his school there is no facilities for this types students. now we want to know can CBSE help us.

Register to get FREE updates

Please Select Your Interest
By clicking on Submit button, you agree to our terms of use

Job Recommended Books

  • Class 10th CBSE Board CCE based 10-Books Set Video Lectures Pendrive 8 GB

    Rs. 3,900 - 15 % off

    Rs. 3,315

  • VISTAAR-Expert CBSE and Competitive Exams Preparation- CLASS X

    Rs. 5,500 - 0 % off

    Rs. 5,500

  • VISTAAR-Beginner CBSE Preparation - CLASS X

    Rs. 2,500 - 0 % off

    Rs. 2,500