Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank invited application for recruitment to the post of Officer Scalle-II and Officer Assistant from Indian citizens who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 7 June 2013. Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank was constituted on 8 October2012 under Regional Rural Banks Act, 1976, by amalgamating erstwhile Satpura Narmada Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Vidhisha Bhopal Kshetriya Gramin Bank and Mahakaushal Kshetriya Gramin Bank. The Head Office of the Bank is situated in Chhindwara. Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank, the biggest Regional Rural Bank of Madhya Pradesh, serve the people of the State through the strong network of 423 Branches spread over in 25 districts of MP.
- Opening Date for Online Application: 24 May 2013
- Closing Date for Online Application: 7 June 2013
Name of the Post:
Officer Scale-I: 93 posts
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 115 posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 208
- Officer Scale-I: between 18-28 years
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): between 18-28 years
- Officer Scale-I: Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details
- Candidates who have valid score card with 89 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 95 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS for Office Assistant.
- 97 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 103 & above OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS for Officer Scale-I.
- Candidates belongs to SC/ST/PWD/Ex Servicemen has to pay the fee of Rs.20/- .
- And Rs.100/- for General /OBC, through CBS at any Branch of Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank, by Payment Challan which is available in the Bank’s website
- Officer Scale-I: 14500 – 600/7 – 18700 – 700/2 – 20100- 800/7- 25700
- Office Assistant: 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
- Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through online application mode from the website: http://vbrrb.org/ before 7 June 2013.
The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
For more information, CLICK HERE