CSIR-IGBI Jobs Notification: CSIR-IGBI (Institute of Genomics & Integrative Biology) invited applications for the post of Project Assistant and Lab Attendant Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through prescribed format on or before 11 April 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 11 April 2017
CSIR-IGBI Vacancy Details
- Project Assistant – II (Post Code 1) – 02 Posts
- Project Assistant – III (Post Code 2) – 02 Posts
- Project Assistant – II (Post Code 3) – 01 Post
- Lab Attendant (Post Code 4) - 01 Post
- Project Assistant – II (Post Code 5) – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant and Lab Attendant Posts
- Project Assistant: M.Sc./B. Tech. in any branch of Life Sciences/ Computational Sciences/ Bioinformatics/ I.T./Biological Science with at least 55% marks and minimum two years of experience. OR M. Tech/MCA in any branch of Life Sciences/ Computational Sciences/ Bioinformatics/I.T. with at least 55% marks.
- Lab Attendant: Graduate with knowledge and experience in laboratory maintenance skills such as cleaning of glassware, autoclave and sterilization techniques.
- Project Assistant – 30 years & 35 years (only for Post code 2)
- Lab Attendant – 35 years
Selection Procedure for Project Assistant and Lab Attendant Job
Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview.
Note: Shortlisted candidates have to appear for the interview at (CSIR-IGBI, Mall Road Campus, Delhi – 110007) along with required documents on 24 April 2017 from 09:00 AM.
How to Apply for CSIR-IGBI Project Assistant and Lab Attendant Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply for the post by filling up the format https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ShDN6pEpBIp9fpShewkkEdqa0XK7oMgZoX5bKqbUmHw/viewform?edit_requested=true on or before 11 April 2017.
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat