The University of Delhi was established in 1922 as a unitary, teaching and residential university by an Act of the Central Legislative Assembly. Popularly known as DU, it offers courses at the undergraduate and post-graduate levels. It invites application from eligible candidates for selecting students for admission to BBS/ BBE/ BFIA Courses.
Name of the Course for Admission in Delhi University (DU)
- Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)
- Bachelor of Financial and Investment Analysis (BFIA)
- BA (Honours) Business Economics (BBE)
Important Dates for Admission in Delhi University (DU)
- Opening date for online application process: 5 April 2012
- Closing Date for online application process: 5 May 2012
- Date for Written Test: 3 June 2012
- Last date for Online submission of marks scored in Class 12: 12 June 2012
- List of candidates selected for Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI): 11 June 2012 at 5 pm
- Commencement of GD & PI (BBS & BFIA): 13 June 2012
- Date for Declaration of Joint Entrance Test: 23 June 2012 (BBE); 27 June 2012 (BBS & BFIA) at 5 pm
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in Delhi University (DU)
- The candidate should have passed or have appeared in March/April 2012 in Senior Secondary School Examination of CBSE or any other examination considered equivalent by the University of Delhi with at least 60% marks for General Category candidates.
- The candidate should have appeared and secured pass marks in English, Mathematics and two subjects from among the following: Accountancy, Biology, Biotechnology, Business Studies, Chemistry, Commerce, Computer Science, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Geography, History, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology and Sociology.
Selection Procedure for Admission in Delhi University (DU): Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
The final selection of candidates will be made for all categories as per the overall score calculated according to the weights given below
- BBS & BFIA Course: Written Exam (50% marks), 12th result (30% marks), Group Discussion (10% marks), and Personal Interview (10% marks)
- BBE Course: Written Exam (50% marks), 12th result (50% marks)
How to Apply for Admission in Delhi University (DU): Candidates need to apply online on the following DU college websites: http://www.south.du.ac.in/fassh/ or http://sgtbkhalsadu.ac.in/ or http://www.sscbsdu.ac.in/
Entrance Test fee: Rs 600 (Rs 300 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates). For each additional course, Rs 200 for General/ OBC category and Rs 100 for SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates. The fee needs to be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Registrar, University of Delhi, payable at Delhi.
The demand draft and printed 'Filled Application Form' to below address:
Unic Software Technology Pvt Ltd.,
5, Sant Nagar, 2nd Floor.
East Of Kailash,
New Delhi - 110065.
For more details; please CLICK HERE
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat