Department of Posts invited application for recruitment to the post of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants for the year 2013 - 2014 in 22 Postal Circles in the Country through Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant Examination 2014. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 27 March 2014.
• Opening Date for Registration: 26 February 2014
• Closing Date for Registration: 27 March 2014
Details of Post
Name of Posts
• Postal Assistants
• Sorting Assistants
• Postal Assistants (Savings Bank Control Organization)
• Postal Assistants (Foreign Post Organization)
• Postal Assistants (Returned Letter Offices)
• Postal Assistants (Mail Motor Services)
• Postal Assistants (Circle And Regional Offices)
Total Number of Post: 8243 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200 with a Grade pay of Rs. 2400 + admissible allowances
Age Limit: Between 18 to 27 Years as on 27 March 2014.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have qualified 10+2 standard or 12th class from a recognized university with English as a compulsory subject (excluding vocational streams). He/she should have the knowledge of the language of the concerned Region for which they are applying.
• For All Male Applicants of General and OBC categories: Rs. 400/-.
• Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Physically Impaired/ Women Candidates are exempted from payment of Examination Fee.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates have to apply online from 26 February 2014 to 27 March 2014 through the official website of the organization, http://www.pasadrexam2014.in. Refer the below given link for complete details.
Preparation Tips : Candidates are requested to go through the Syllabus and Exam Scheme first through Detailed Advertisement. For sure success, candidates need a Complete Guidance which comprises of following a proper Strategy, referring good Study Material and practicing tests.