In an Interview conducted by Jagranjosh.com, Alok Bansal, Director IMS (Delhi Region) talks about the Do's and Don'ts in A Personal Interview.
Key points Discussed in the Video:
Don’ts in a Personal Interview
- Never tell a lie
- Don’t fudge data
- Don’t go in interview in informal manner
- Don’t Compromise on Ethical Issues.
Do’s in a Personal Interview
- Write your Statement of Purpose (SOP) very well and practice accordingly
- Take some help from experts.
- Practice on body language
- Practice on Voice modulation
- Carry all documents aligned
- Wear a formal dress
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat