Q: What is the eligibility criterion for being selected as Officer in Reserve Bank of India (RBI) ?
A: The age limit for being selected as Officer in RBI is between 21 years and 30 years as on 1 August 2011. The educational qualification required for this post is as follows.
- A First Class Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade OR
- A Second Class Master's Degree with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade OR
- A Doctorate Degree with 50% marks in Master's Degree or equivalent grade OR
- Chartered/ Cost Accountant/ Company Secretary (ACS) with a Bachelor's Degree OR
- A Post Graduate Diploma in Management/ MBA qualification from institutions recognized by Government of India/ University Grants Commission, with Graduation/ Bachelor's Degree.
NOTE: SC/ ST/ PWD candidates having second class with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade in Bachelor's Degree examination OR having a Post-graduate Degree or equivalent recognized qualification, are eligible to apply.
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat