ESIC Hospital, Kerala invited application for recruitment to the post of 22 Senior Residents and 18 Junior Residents. The candidates eligible for the post can attend the walk-in interview which will be conducted on 25 October 2013 at 11 AM. The promulgation of Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. The ESI Act 1948 encompasses certain health related eventualities that the workers are generally exposed to; such as sickness, maternity, temporary or permanent disablement, Occupational disease or death due to employment injury, resulting in loss of wages or earning capacity-total or partial.
Date & Time of Interview: 25 October 2013 at 11 AM
Details of Post
1. Senior Residents
Name of the Departments:
• General medicine: 6 posts
• Paediatrics: 1 Post
• General surgery: 6 Posts
• Orthopedics: 1 Post
• Ophthalmology: 1 Post
• ENT: 2 Posts
• OBG: 2 Posts
• Anaesthesia: 1 Post
• Radio Diagnosis: 2 Posts
2. Junior Residents
• All Departments (except Dental): 18 posts
Total No. of Posts: 40
• Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 35 years as on 31 May 2013 for both posts.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
• Senior Residents: MBBS and PG Degree/Diploma in specialty concerned from recognized university with 2 years experience.
• Junior Residents: MBBS with 2 years experience.
• Candidates belonging to General and OBC Category need to pay Rs.250/- and SC/ST Category need to pay Rs.50/- in the form of demand draft/ Pay Order drawn in favour of ESIC Fund a/c no.1 payable at SBI, Parippally.
• Female candidates are exempted from the fee.
• Senior Residents: Basic pay Rs.25,350/- + other allowances as admissible under Central Government rules.
• Junior Residents: Basic pay Rs.21,000/- + other allowances as admissible under Central Government rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to apply
Interested doctors can attend for walk in interview along with application in the prescribed proforma, all original documents, one set of zerox copies of all original documents, two recent passport size photographs (one affixed on the application) and the requisite application fee in the Chamber of Medical Superintendent, ESIC Medical College & Hospital, Parippally, Kollam – 691574 on 25 October 2013 at 11 AM.