Fakir Mohan University, located at Balasore Orissa founded by the Government of Orissa under Section 32 of the Orissa University Act, 1989(Act 5 of 1989). The University invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to Ph D programme.
Name of Programme
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Science, Arts, Management, Law, Physical Education, Commerce and Engineering (Computer Science)
- Last date for submission of application form: 11 February2013
- Date for written test: August 2013
- Admission seekers must possess Post Graduation degree or equivalent grade point in the concerned discipline with at least 55% marks from recognized University/ institutes.
- Besides this, candidates must be qualified in UGC- NET/ CSIR-NET/ ULET-2011 held by Fakir Mohan University. OR possess valid GATE certificate OR successfully completed Ph D degree from Fakir Mohan University OR possess M Phil degree from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of a qualifying examination called as University Level Eligibility Test (ULET). However, such candidates will be exempted from appearing in the examination who have NET/ GATE qualification or MPhil Degree or 5 year Under Graduate Degree (Honours) or PG Teaching experience.
Application form for appearing in ULET can be obtained from the office of PG Council on the payment of requisite fees at the university cash couter.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 500 and can be paid through one of the following modes:
- By cash payment on obtaining application forms from the university cash counter
- Through bank draft drawn in favour of Comptroller of Finance, Fakir Mohan University and payable at Balasore on downloading the form from the website.
How to Apply
- Aspirants can download the application form from the website of the University www.fmuniversity.nic.in
- Besides this, the forms are also available at the university cash counter on cash payment.
- Candidates will have to fill in the form and attach the required DD (in case of downloaded application form) with the form.
- Completed application form along with enclosures and DD (in case the application form downloaded from the website) should be submitted to the concern Head office of the Department on or before the last date.
To seek more details, please CLICK HERE
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat