Food Corporation of India, East Zone invited application for recruitment to the post of Management Trainee 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 July 2013. FCI was set up on 14 January 1965 having its first District Office at Thanjavur - rice bowl of Tamil Nadu - and headquarters at Chennai under the Food Corporations Act 1964 to implement the following objectives of the National Food Policy :
- Effective price support operations for safeguarding the interests of the farmers
- Distribution of foodgrains throughout the country for Public Distribution System
- Maintaining satisfactory level of operational and buffer stocks of foodgrains to ensure National Food Security
- Opening date of Application Forms: 2 July 2013
- Closing date of Application Forms: 31 July 2013
- Closing date of Application Forms (far flung areas): 7 August 2013
Name of Post: Management Trainee
FCI East Zone
- Depot: 04 Posts
- Accounts: 04 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 03 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 01 Post
Total Number of Post: 12 Posts
- Candidate age should be below 28 years as on 1 August 2013.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidate should be CA/ ICWA/ CS OR B.Com, MBA, B.Sc (Agriculture)/ B.Tech/ BE, Civil Engg/ Mechanical Engg/ Electrical Engg.
- Candidates applying for any or all the post of Management Trainee (General / Depot / Movement) and Management Trainee (Accounts or Technical or Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering) have to submit a Fee of Rs.500/-.
- Candidates applying in addition to the post of Management Trainees (General/ Depot / Movement) for any one of the post of Management Trainee (Accounts or Technical or Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering) have to submit a fee of Rs.1000/- by a single Demand Draft/ Bank Challan.
- SC/ ST/ PWD (PH)/ Women candidates are exempted from the fee.
Pay Scale: Rs. 16400 – 40500/- after successful completion of training period of six months.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidate can apply either by sending application or online according to their convenience.
For Offline mode:
- Candidates can apply on A4 size paper which can be downloaded from the website www.fcijobsportal.com
- Fill the application, affix photograph on application, along with candidates name and signature on the reverse of the photo, gazette attested copies of age, all required Xerox & self-attested documents and by super scribing the post on top of the envelope containing the application.
- Envelopes should be of brown color and must be sent to Post Box No. 35, Sector-19, Noida-201301 by ordinary post only.
For Online mode:
- Interested eligible candidates can apply online also through website www.fcijobsportal.com
- On successful submission of online application, an Application Number will be generated by the system. This Application Number will automatically appear on the printout of the form. Candidates are required to take two printouts of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number. They should send one copy, after pasting their photograph and signing it on the space provided for the purpose, along with attested copies of relevant documents, to Post Box No. 35, Sector-19, Noida-201301 by ordinary post only.