1. Where is the largest concentration of stupas in India?
a) Himachal Pradesh
b) None of these
c) Madhya Pradesh
d) Arunachal Pradesh
The correct answer is c) Madhya Pradesh
2. Which fort did Shah Jahan build?
a) Bangalore Fort
b) Kaziranga Fort
c) Janjira Fort
d) Red Fort
The correct answer is d) Red Fort
3. Where is the Brihadeswara or Rajarajeshwara temple situated?
a) Thanjavur in Tamil Nadu
b) Murshidabad in West Bengal
c) Jamnagar in Gujarat
d) Thiruvananthapuram in Kerala
The correct answer is a) Thanjavur in Tamil Nadu
4. The Lingaraja Temple is at Bhubaneshwar.
The correct answer is a) True
5. In which city is the Gateway of India situated?
The correct answer is c) Mumbai
6. Which is the principal festival of Kerala?
The correct answer is b) Onam
7. Which is the earliest known civilization of India?
a) Ganga Valley Civilization
b) Indus Valley Civilization
c) Mahanadi valley Civilization
d) Brahmaputra Valley Civilization
The correct answer is b) Indus Valley Civilization
8. Which one of these schools of the performing arts was founded in 1953?
a) Sangeet Natak Academy
c) Kerala kalamandalam
d) School of Drama
The correct answer is a) Sangeet Natak Academy
9. Who wrote "Lehar" ("Wave")?
a) Suryakanth Tripathi
b) Jaishankar Prasad
c) Maithili Sharan Gupt
The correct answer is b) Jaishankr Prasad
10. Where is the Victoria Memorial situated?
The correct answer is b) Calcutta