1. Who takes the salute at the grand parade on Republic Day in New Delhi?
b) Prime Minister
d) Defence Minister
The correct answer is a) President
2. Who is popularly known as 'Father of Indian Constitution'?
a) Jawaharlal Nehru
b) B.R. Ambedkar
c) Mahatma Gandhi
d) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
The correct answer is b) B.R. Ambedkar
3. When did India adopt its Constitution?
a) 15th August 1947
b) 20th February 1947
c) 26th January 1950
d) 9th December 1946
The correct answer is c) 26th January 1950
4. Which important human right is protected in Article 21 of the Constitution of India?
a) Right to Equality
b) Right to Freedom of Religion
c) Right to Freedom of Speech and Expression
d) Right to life and liberty
The correct answer is d) Right to life and liberty
5. Who unfurls the National Flag in Republic Day ceremony in the state capitals?
a) Chief Minister
c) Deputy Chief Minister
d) Finance Minister
The correct answer is b) Governor
6. National Bravery Awards are given to children for their indispensable courage on .. ?
a) 26th January
b) 15th August
c) 14th November
d) 2nd October
The correct answer is a) 26th January
7.From which Constitution was the Concept of a Five Year Plan borrowed into the Indian Constitution?
The correct answer is b) USSR
8. What is the provision of Article 155 of Indian Constitution?
a) Constitution of Supreme Court
b) Right to Education
c) Abolition of Untouchability
d) Appointment of Governor
The correct answer is d) Appointment of Governor
9. The Republic Day parade starts from …….
a) Red Fort
b) India Gate
c) Rashtrapati Bhavan
d) Vijay Chowk
The correct answer is c) Rashtrapati Bhavan
10. The ceremony known as ‘Beating Retreat’ is held at…
a) Rashtrapati Bhavan
b) Red Fort
c) India Gate
d) Vijay Chowk
The correct answer is d) Vijay Chowk