1. The court _____ cognizance of the criminal’s words.
The Correct option is – (a) took
2. _____ wins this civil war there will be little rejoicing at the victory.
The Correct option is – (b) Whoever
3. As he got older his belief in these principles did not_____.
The Correct option is (a) wither
4. Everyone in this world is accountable to God___ his actions.
The Correct option is – (b)
5. Your father used to be the prin-cipal of this college,
(a) did he ?
(b) does he ?
(c) didn’t he?
(d) doesn’t he ?
The Correct option is – (c) Didn’t he?
Directions (6 - 10): In the following questions, choose the word opposite in meaning to the given word.
The Correct option is – (a) accept
The Correct option is – (d) worsen
The Correct option is – (a) natural
The Correct option is – (a) straight
The Correct option is – (b) imminent.