Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) Project is a flagship programme of the Government of India pioneered by Atal Bihari Vajpayee for achievement of universalization of elementary education in a time bound manner. It is centrally sponsored scheme of Government of India (GOI) for strengthening Elementary Education. It invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts.
Name of the Post & Number of Vacancies
- Library cum Information Manager: 3118 vacancies
- Lab Attendant (Technical Assistant): 730 vacancies
- MIS Coordinator: 119 vacancies
- Accountants: 180 vacancies
- Opening date for sending online application: 17 August 2011
- Closing Date for sending online application: 8 September 2011 upto 5 pm
- Date for enlisting candidates whose fee is confirmed: 15 September 2011
- Date for downloading admit cards: 22 September 2011
- Last date for depositing fee: 10 September 2011
- Library cum Information Manager: Rs 20,000
- Lab Attendant (Technical Assistant): Rs 9000
- MIS Coordinator: Rs 13500
- Accountants: Rs 12150
Age Limit (as on 1 August 2012): Minimum 18 years; Maximum 40 years. Relaxation in age limit will be admissible as per the rules laid by Haryana Government
Application Fee: Application fee for General category candidates is Rs 250 and fee for SC candidates is Rs 125.
The fee needs to be deposited in Application fee account in Account Number 911020028486199 in any branch of Axis Bank across Hayana, Punjab, and Chandigarh.
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure will comprise of written test followed by an interview.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates need to apply online on website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in/ and generate his/ her application number. Get print out of the form, paste recent photograph, and get it attested from notary or gazetted officer.
- Applicant will be allotted online Registration Number printed on the acknowledgement slip containing the details (Registration Number and Password).
- The registration slip will be generated after filling the online form. Get the print out (2 copies) of the registration slip cum fee challan.
For more details; please CLICK HERE
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat