Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank invited application for recruitment to the post of Officer Scale-I and Officer Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 9 October 2013. The Bank was established on 23 December 1976 with its Head Office at Mandi (H.P.). The Bank is sponsored by Punjab National Bank. The Bank is incorporated as a Scheduled Bank in Schedule – II of Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934 and is authorized to affect banking transactions as permitted under section 5(b) of Banking Regulations Act, 1949.
- Opening Date for Online Application forms: 24 September 2013
- Closing Date for Online Application forms: 9 October 2013
- Date of Payment of Application Fee: 24 September 2013 to 9 October 2013
Name of the Posts
Officer Scale-I: 35 posts
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 40 posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 75 Posts
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-28 years as on 1 June 2012.
- Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Candidate should have Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language for both posts.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details
- Candidates who have valid score card with 89 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 95 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS for Office Assistant.
- 97 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 103 & above OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS for Officer Scale-I.
Candidates belongs to SC/ST/PWD/Ex Servicemen have to pay the fee of Rs.20/- and Rs.100/- for General /OBC, through CBS at any Branch of Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank or Punjab National Bank, by means of a Payment challans available on the Bank’s website.
- Officer Scale-I: 14500 – 600/7 – 18700 – 700/2 – 20100- 800/7- 25700
- Office Assistant: 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
- Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through online application mode from the website: www.himachalgraminbank.org before 9 October 2013.
- No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat