Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) invited applications for the recruitment of Apprentice Development Officers 2013 for 8 zonal offices. All the candidates can apply through online format through Careers All the applicants can open the link “On-Line Application for LIC ADO’s Recruitment Exam 2012-13”.
Some important instructions for application for the post are mentioned below:
• The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online mode by clicking the link “ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR LIC ADO’s RECRUITMENT EXAM 2012-13 of www.licindia.in It will redirect the candidate directly to the on-line registration page.
• The candidate should keep the details of biodata ready at the time of filling application form.
• Before filling application form, the candidate should get scanned image of his/her photograph and signature as per prescribes sizes.
• It is not essential to fill the data in one go. The candidate can save the data and get the registration number and password. The registration number and password will help the candidate in reopening the application form for submission. The same registration number will be sent through e-mail and sms to the candidate for future reference. The reopen facility of application is available for 3 times.
• After the completion of application form, the candidates should take out print of system generated fee payment challan immediately. No change/alteration will be allowed thereafter.
• The registration till the stage is provisional
• The application fee for the candidates is Rs 500/- for all the candidates except SC/ST, which will be payable in cash on 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days then after at any branch of State Bank of India. The details of Branches of State Bank of India are available online while applying online. (For Instance: if the registration is done on 22 November by the candidates, the candidate can pay the fee from 24th to 29th November, 2012, taking 25 November and 28 November 2012 as non working days).
• After the payment of fee, the registration process is complete. The candidate must ensure State Bank of India Branch Code, Journal Number along with Branch Seal on the Candidate’s copy of the Challan.
• All the applicants are required to preserve the fees payment challan with them for reference.
• The confirmation of submission of the application form will be given to candidate after two working days from the date of payment of fees via email or sms.
• Start date of On-Line Registration: 22 November 2012
• Dates for Payment of Application Fees: 24 November 2012 to 29 December 2012
• Last Date for On-line Registration: 22 December 2012
• Download of Call letter for On-Line Examination: 20 January 2013
For more information on LIC Recruitment for 5201 Vacancies 2012-2013