Staff Selection Commission will conduct SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2013 on 14 April 2013 and 21 April 2013. The eligible candidates can apply for the post before 15 February 2013. The candidates can apply for the post through offline and online mode.
Offline Mode of Application
The candidates are required to fill the application form attached below along with complete detailed information filled and photograph pasted. The completely filled application form will be sent to the commission before 15 February 2013.
Online Mode of Application
• On-line application facility will be available from 19.01.2013 to 13.02.2013 (5:00PM) for Part – I Registration and upto 15.02.2013 (5:00 PM) for Part - II Registration.
• The online submission of application form is available on http://ssconline.nic.in. and http://ssconline2.gov.in
• The online application form will be filled in two parts : Part I Registration and Part II Registration
• In Part I registration: the candidate have to fill basic information.
• On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the application. Candidate may press ―I agree‖ button after declaration once he/she finds that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification etc. will be allowed.
• The page with registration number will be generated. The candidate should note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page.
• The registration is incomplete without part II registration.
• In Part II Registration, the filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. Candidates may note that the Registration number given by the Commission and Transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the relevant space, failing which it will not be possible to link the payment with Part I registration.
• On-line application would be incomplete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions. Incomplete online application will be rejected summarily.
• Candidates are required to pay the application fee through online SBI net banking, or cash through SBI bank challan.
• To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print out of challan generated online after completion of part I registration. Deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration.
• The candidates, who want to pay online through SBI net banking, can go directly to part II registration after completion of part I. Candidate will have to supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part II registration.
• Those candidates who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 6 to 8.
• Photograph: upload a recently taken scanned photograph in 8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb and of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
• Scanned signature: upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb and of resolution 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height.
• Emails will be received by the candidates on completion of Part-II Registration. Copy of email may be retained to produce before the Regional Office in the event of any discrepancy.
Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.