Solve the IBPS CWE PO 2011 Question Paper on Reasoning and be better prepared for IBPS CWE 2012.
1. A school bus driver starts from the school, drives 2 km towards North, takes a left turn and drives for 5 km. He then takes a left turn and drives for 8 km before taking a left turn again and driving for 5 km. The driver finally takes a left turn and drives 1 km before stopping. How far and towards which direction should the driver drive to reach the school again ?
(A) 3 km towards North
(B) 7 km towards East
(C) 6 km towards South
(D) 6 km towards West
(E) 5 km towards North
Directions-(Q.2 and 3) Read the following information carefully and answer the questions which follow-
A, B, C, D, E and F live on different floors in the same building having six floors numbered one to six (the ground floor is numbered 1, the floor above it, number 2 and so on and the topmost floor is numbered 6).
A lives on an even numbered floor. There are two floors between the floors on which D and F live. F lives on a floor above D's floor. D does not live on floor number 2. B does not live on an odd numbered floor. C does not live on any of the floors below F's floor. E does not live on a floor immediately above or immediately below the floor on which B lives.
2. Who amongst the following live on the floors exactly between D and F?
(A) E, B
(B) C, B
(C) E, C
(D) A, E
(E) B, A
3. On which of the following floors does B live?
(E) Cannot be determined
Directions-(Q.4 and 5) Study the following information to answer the given questions:
In a five letter English word (which mayor may not be a meaningful English word), there are two letters between L and P. S is not placed immediately next to L. There is only one letter between S and A. S is towards the right of A. S is not placed immediately Next to E.
4. Which of the following is correct with respect to the word thus formed?
(A) E is at one of the extreme ends of the word
(B) P is not placed immediately next to A
(C) There are two letters between A and E in the word thus formed
(D) P is placed second to the right of E
(E) None is correct
5. Which of the following words will be formed based on the given conditions?