Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invited applications for the Recruitment in Clerical Cadre in Public Sector Banks 2012. The Common Written Examination will be conducted by IBPS tentatively in December 2012.
Candidates can refer beneath to know more on the procedure of ‘how to apply’.
How to Apply
All candidates may apply online only between 15 October 2012 to 05 November 2012 and no other mode of application shall be accepted. The candidate can apply both in online and offline modes.
Before applying online, candidates should note that they need to
• Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure II to the advertisement.
• Keep the necessary details/documents ready if desired to make online payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges (In case of Offline Payment i.e. CBS candidates have to apply online, obtain a fee payment challan and then remit the necessary application fees/ intimation charges).
• Candidates should have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CWE.
• IBPS may send call letters Examination etc.through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
As it has already been mentioned that candidates can apply OFFINE AND ONLINE, beneath is the process of ‘how to apply online’.
Procedure for Applying Online
• Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website and click on the Home Page to open the link “Common Written Examination” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- Clerks (IBPS-CWE-Clerk-II) December 2012” to open the On-Line Application Form.
• Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature in the online application form. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given.
Candidates can Click Here for more information.