Time Management is utmost requisite for preparation of IBPS RRB’s CWE Exam 2013. The common written examination for recruitment in regional rural banks will be conducted on 28 September 2013, 29 September 2013, 5 October 2013, and 6 October 2013. The examination will be conducted through online format. The banking team of jagranjosh.com has brought few time management tips for the candidates preparing for upcoming IBPS RRB’s Exam 2013 that are as follows:
- The candidate should reach the examination venue before 30 minutes of scheduled time to avoid any discomfort at examination venue
- Those candidate who will get late for exam would not be permitted to enter the hall
- All candidates should plan their travel in advance by taking into notice traffic, transports and distance to the venue.
- The candidate should visit the exam centre before a day or two to avoid late or delay on exam day if possible
- Proper time should be divided for attempting each and every section to avoid wastage of time.
- Reasoning and quantitative sections require more time devotion as compared to other sections.
Jagran Josh is providing previous year question paper for the students applied for IBPS RRB’s CWE Exam 2013. It will help the students in getting good score in the examination.
IBPS RRB (Group A Officers) Exam 2012 Question Paper: Quantitative Aptitude
IBPS RRB (Group A Officers) Exam 2012 Question Paper: General Awareness
IBPS RRB (Group A Officers) Exam 2012 Question Paper: English Language & Comprehension
IBPS RRB (Group A Officers) Exam 2012 Question Paper: Reasoning