Indian Institute of Management Indore invites applications for the ‘Five Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM)’. With a three month Faculty Development Programme (FDP) just launched for teachers, IIM Indore’s objective is help students carve themselves as true management professionals. IPM is a perfect amalgamation of ambition meets high standard education. The course will commence in September 2012.
Name of the Course:
Five year , Integrated Programme in Management (IPM)
Aptitude Test Syllabus and Weightage:
Age Limit: Not more than 20 years, as on 30 June 2012 and 22 years for SC/ST/ PWD/DA category students.
• 60% aggregate scores in Class 10 and 12 or equivalent exams.
• SAT-1 overall score of 1600 out of 2400
(FOR SC/ST/ PWD/DA Category)
• 55% aggregate scores in Class 10 and 12 or equivalent exams.
• SAT-1 overall score of 1475 out of 2400
How to Apply:
• Students meeting the eligibility criteria would be called for the Aptitude test
• Students would be again shortlisted on basis of their score and called in for the personal interview
• Final selection would be on the basis of both.
NOTE: SAT 1 Scores obtained during January 1, 2011-July 20, 2012 are only valid.