CBSE Important Physical Education Questions for Class 12th Board Exam 2013, given here.
1. What are the reasons for the occurrence of Injuries in Sports?
2. Exercises performed with or without apparatus are called as Circuit training. Draw a diagram of circuit training by labeling the stations. What are the main characteristics of circuit training?
3. Specify the role of sociology in sports. How physical education programme leads to leadership and value education?
4. Justify the statement, “Games and sports as cultural heritage”.
5. Describe the following:
(i) Sports environment
(ii) Essential elements of sports environment
(iii) Role of individual in improving sports environment
(iv) Prevention of sports related accidents
(v) Physical education as a medium to improve sports environment
6. While describing the terms yoga and asanas, explain the role of yoga for improving performance in competitive sports.
To get complete CBSE Important Physical Education Questions, Click Here