Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR) invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Technical, Administrative posts & Skilled Support posts at IIHR Headquarters, Bangalore and at its Regional Stations, viz. CHES, Hirehalli, KVK, Hirehalli, CHES, Chettalli, KVK, Gonikoppal Karnataka and CHES, Bhubaneswar, Orissa under the Administrative Control of I.C.A.R. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Last Date for receipt of Application forms: within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
- Last Date for receipt of Application forms for candidates residing in Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshdweep, Minicoy and Amindivi Islands, States/Union Territories in the North Eastern Region, Ladakh Division of J& K State, Sikkim, Pangi, Sub-division of Chamba, Lahul and Spiti Districts of Himachal Pradesh: 15 days from the closing date for receipt of the applications
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Technical Assistant (Press & Editorial - Hindi Translator): 1 Post
- Lower Division Clerk: 2 Posts
- Skilled Support Staff: 57 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 60
- Technical Assistant (Press & Editorial - Hindi Translator): Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 30 years.
- Lower Division Clerk: Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 27 years.
- Skilled Support Staff: Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 25 years.
- Technical Assistant (Press & Editorial - Hindi Translator): Bachelor degree in Hindi Language or equivalent qualification from a recognized university with 3 years experience in science writing and science journalism in Hindi.
- Lower Division Clerk: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University and a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
- Skilled Support Staff: 10th Class or equivalent or ITI Passed
- Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- in the form of demand Draft drawn in favor of “ICAR unit – IIHR” payable at Bangalore.
- No fee for SC/ST candidates.
- Technical Assistant (Press & Editorial - Hindi Translator): Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2800
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900
- Skilled Support Staff: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800
Selection will be made on the basis of initial screening of the applications followed by a Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format which can be downloaded from IIHR Website: www.iihr.ernet.in.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with DD, recent photograph, attested copies of educational/technical qualifications, caste certificates, experience certificate etc. should reach the Director, Indian Institute of Horticultural Research, Hessaraghatta Lake Post, Bangalore – 560 089 within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat