Indian School of Business (ISB) is one of the premier B-Schools in Asia having campuses at Hyderabad and Mohali. ISB invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to the third batch of Certificate Programme in Strategic Retail Management.
Name of Programme
Certificate Programme in Strategic Retail Management (CSRM)
Last date to receive application form: 25 February 2013 (5 pm)
- Education Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or an equivalent qualification will be determined by the Admission Committee of the programme, and will include the likes of CA, ICWA, etc.
- Work Experience: Aspirants must have at least 4 years of full-time work experience as on the date of submitting the application
- Desirable: Applicants having 6 years or above working experience are desirable.
Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of their profile. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview for final selection.
The selection process will include the following parameters:
- Quality of work experience
- Work experience in retail sector and the commitment and passion for the sector
- Business leadership potential, track-record, traits, attitude/mindset
- Professional Achievements
- Scores obtained in graduation
- Keenness for the programme
- GMAT/TOEFL/IELTS score (if applicable)
- Performance in the interview
The fee for the programme is Rs 560000.
How to Apply
- Candidates willing to apply must download the application form from the website
- Aspirants should fill-in the application, paste recent colour photograph and attach the following documents:
(I) Current CV
(II) Photocopies of the Passport, marksheets & certificate of graduation, score sheet and certificate of any other qualification (if applicable)
(III) Proof of income
(IV) Business card
(V) GMAT, TOEFL/IELTS scores, if applicable
(VI) Details of two professional contacts, ideally your present/ previous supervisors for letters of recommendation
(VII) Sponsorship letter in the format available in the CSRM website (on company letterhead), if applicable
- Applicants should send the application form along with above mentioned documents to the following address so as to reach on or before the deadline:
Centre for Executive Education
Indian School of Business
Hyderabad - 500032
Further information is available on www.isb.edu/cee/csrm
Aspirants should also Read
Click here for all the updates on CAT
Click here for all the updates on MAT
Click here for all the updates on CMAT
Click here for all the updates on MBA
- Citing safety concerns, non-Kashmiri students demand
- They are also calling for action against cops who lathicharged students
- NIT campus has been tense since students clashed over Indias T20 defeat